We are back!
Only a week has passed since the last linky, but so much has happened. Not least my wee girlie being nine. Our host for this week, will be Carolin from the wonderful Mummy Alarm. Do pop on over and take a look at the posts that are linking up, and go and say “hello” to her if you can – we would love to have you.
I am going to give you a little summary of what it is you have to do for us all, just in case you aren’t too sure:
- Choose a post from your blog that really speaks to parents; from craft to advice, and everything else in between as long as it isn’t promotional
- Pop your link on to this post using the simple widget-y thing at the bottom of this post. If you are struggling as all, give me a shout out on Twitter and I shall see what I can do to help
- Visit some of the other great articles within the list
- Say “Hi” to the other bloggers by leaving a lovely comment on their posts, perhaps also including your Pinterest ID, so that they can find new people
- Finally, add the badge for the host, so that they know that you love them. We are an insecure bunch you know.
This is the badge for this week:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.mummyalarm.co.uk" title="Mummy Alarm"><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mummy Alarm"style="border:none;" /></a></div>
The Parenting Pin it Party board is AMAZING so do check it out on Pinterest as well if you get a second…
We also have a list you can join to be reminded of the party every week, so do join up with that too, so you don’t forget. Sometimes even I do, it comes around so fast!
After all of that – here is the linky for you: