Goodness, Monday’s always sneak up on me you know – it is here again, and what does that mean, it means it is time for another Parenting Pin it Party.
This week we are heading on over to Mum of One; and it is there that you can deliver the delight that is the hostess with the mostess as they hand out cocktail sausages, and cheese and pineapple on sticks to you all as we discover the wonders of Pinterest.
All the rules are over with the host, as well as their two best picks from last week as well. But in quick summary:
- Choose a favourite post from recently, or your archives; it can be about pretty much anything parent-y; from craft to potty training. As long as it isn’t promotional, anything goes
- Nip down to the blog hop at the bottom of this page and add it to the linky
- Take a look at some of the other posts within the blog hop, comment on a few, and leave your Pinterest ID and where you have come from so that they know you visited and they can come back and say “Hi” as well
- Don’t forget to follow our Parenting Pin it Party board as well, and
- finally, include the badge for the host on the post that you used in the blog hop. Just to show a bit of love if you can.
Here is the host’s badge for you as well:
<div align="center"><a href="http://jbmumofone.com/" title="Mum Of One" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Mum Of One" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Just as a reminder, here is the board for the Parenting Pin it Party as well:
Finally, if you would like a reminder on the party every week, do sign up for the email list for it:
Now – here is the lovely blog hop – enjoy it :-D