Can’t believe that the Parenting Pin it Party is back with me to host already – where did the time go? Three cheers for Romanium Mum for doing the honours last week. As always, it has been a difficult choice to decide which pins to go for, but after much deliberation, I have chosen….
- Learning to be imperfect from Transforming into Butterflies; which is reminding us all that we really ought to be giving ourselves a break, we afford others that courtesy, so why not ourselves as well. a very timely reminder for me
- Simple Hama Beads Mothers Day Cards on Emmy’s Mummy and Harry Too; I am all for simple cards, and these are perfect! *crosses fingers she gets one*
If you would like, you can grab the badge to let you readers know that you have been featured in the parenting pin it party…go on, you know you want to ;-)
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So now on to this week. There are the usual rules for all of you:
- Take one of your favourite blog posts, on anything parent-y; from craft to tips to anything else in between
- Place your post lovingly into the Linky list below, and follow our rather marvellous Parenting Pin it Party board:
- It would also be wonderful if you would be so kind as to follow me as the host of these shenanigans this week:
- Nip over to some of the other posts, and pin them, comment (leaving your Pinterest ID), and generally givin a bit of love to the posts that are shared within the party. Just as you would the people hanging about your kitchen at ones of those famous student bashes…
It would be amazing if you placed the badge on the post you link up as well, but you don’t have too. We will share your posts with people on Twitter, and Pinterest of course. KiddyCharts has over 5,000 followers on there, so reasonably good exposure for you; I promise:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
If you like this party, and would like to come every week, then do sign up for the email alert telling you it is on:
Without further ado, lets open the champagne and start the blog hop!