Romanium Mum did a wonderful job last week with hosting, pinning and making sure we all felt a little happier at the party.
Some of us have been partying for real with the Britmums Blogging conference happening here in the UK last week, so well done to all the winners, and commiserations to the losers at the awards. To everyone that went, I really hope you had a wonderful time, and learnt how to do whatever you would like with your blog. That’s what it was all about wasn’t it?
Please join us in the party after your Britmums shenanigans. If you didn’t go because you couldn’t, didn’t want to, don’t like conferences, are in the US or somewhere else, then this party is for you to join in too!
It is my turn to write the post and pick my favourites so here goes….
Who are the featured posts from last week?
- One of the ones that jumped out at me was from Life with Munchers, this is a lovely little post on the way toddlers do tend to go on a bit! I remember those days well, and it was definitely never a dull moment, and usually very, very funny!
- My second pick is from My Nearest and Dearest who has given us a wonderful list of ourdoor music stations that we can create with our children. It’s a collection of posts to inspire you for some summer DIY and there are some amazingly colourful, and load ideas here. Well worth a look.
If you are one of the featured posts, then do grab out featured badge to let your readers know:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/" title="KiddyCharts" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/featured-pinner.jpg" alt="KiddyCharts" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
What do we do now to party?
We have the same rules every week, but as I am hosting, lets chat you through them all just in case ;-):
- Have a wee look through your blog for a suitable parenting post that you would like to feature in the linky. This can be anything from a piece of advice, to a recipe or craft idea
- Put the link below, and then follow our Parenting Pin it Party board – here it is for you:
- If you can, follow the host, which is me – I pin cool stuff, I promise:
- Take a look at some of the other posts within the party, and leave a comment with your ID to let them know that you have been. Do include your Pinterest ID if you like so they can follow you
I would be grateful if you would also display the Parenting Pin it Party badge as well – we will tweet, pin and generally promote your posts for you too:
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.kiddycharts.com/mummys-little-stars/" title="Kiddycharts Blog" ><img src="http://jbmumofone.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Parenting-Pin-It-Party-Badge.jpg" alt="Kiddycharts Blog" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
We have a mailing list for the party, so if you would like a note on it once it goes live, do sign up below.
That’s everything, hope you can find a post to link up, we would love to see you here :-D