are a wonderful new concept from FoxMaster Publishing; a way to encourage kids to enjoy writing again by getting them to write about some of their most important memories.
The books provide a real world way to play, write, draw and learn about themselves and their mates with a fill-in-the-blank approach to writing a diary. They offer an original new way for children to capture cherished memories.
The books are aimed at 5 to 12 year olds and provide 96 pages in 15 different themes for kids to write down thoughts about anything from their dream job to their favourite food, or nickname. They even have space to just doodle.
- Football players,
- Jungle animals,
- Princesses, and more.
Friendsbooks (RRP £8.99) could even provide a way for parents, and even teachers to connect to children who struggle to express their feelings. Offering them a different way to reach out than through speaking to carers, but instead using writing and drawing to share their emotions.
We are offering FIVE lucky readers the chance to win one of these books; they can choose from any of the 15 themes available, depending on which one they think will appeal to their child the most.
Do enter through the widget below to be in with a chance of winning one of these charming books for your child.
Win a Friendsbook to encourage your children to write
This giveaway closes on Thursday 23rd June, at 11.59pm. As always the giveaway is governed by the KiddyCharts usual terms and conditions
. In addition:
This is a sponsored giveaway.
- All entries must be received by the specified closing time date. Late entries will not be accepted. Winners will be contacted shortly after the closing date
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives
- The prize is subject to availability
- Prizes must be claimed within eight weeks of the winners being selected and prizes may be forfeited if not claimed within this timeframe.
- KiddyCharts and/or FoxMaster Publishing reserve the right to amend, suspend or cancel the competition without notice and/or review and revise these terms and conditions at any time without giving prior notice.