- Use the hashtag on #SuperSavvyMe
- Be on Twitter between 1-2pm on Tuesday 23rd June
- Follow @Britmums and @SuperSavvyMe, a cheeky follow for @KiddyCharts might be nice, but most definitely not required
- Be in with the chance of winning 1 of 10 £25 shopping vouchers
- Tweet all those tips to help everything out with creating a perfect summer party; from food to games and everything else in between.
#SuperSavvyMe Twitter Party: Share your ideas on throwing a great summer bash
Why don’t you in us on Twitter for the chance to win and learn some great tips for the summer at the same time? We all love a great summer don’t we? Sometimes our weather can let us down, but we don’t usually let that stop us from having a great time. Perhaps this summer you are off on holiday, or you are taking the kids to their first family festival. Maybe you are going to be inviting some of your friends over for that barbecue you have meant to hold for a few years, but keep putting it off. Whatever the reason for our great summer get togethers, we could all do with a little helping hand in sorting them out. That’s where our #SuperSavvyMe twitter party could come in handy. Why not join us next week and give some of your own tips for throwing a great summer party, at the same time as learning something new from the Twitterverse? The party is sponsored by SuperSavvy Me; a site that is there to help you stay one step ahead, with great ideas, activities, and recipes to keep you and your kids in line! How do I join in? It’s a very simple affair really: