How the Lion became king in Tinga Tinga Land: Colourful posters mean a colourful show
It’s that time!
We have another great giveaway – this time for kids live shows…and there is nothing better than having fun at one of those! We have a free family ticket (2 adults, 2 children or 1 adult and 3 children) to see the new live show: How the Lion Became King of Tinga Tinga Land
. It’s touring around the country; visiting Cambridge, Radlett, Norwich, Leamington Spa, Kingston, Leeds, Broxbourne, and lots of other locations
around the country. So use the widget below to give you lots of chances to win!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
But why bother?
- The story sounds enchanting for kids; with a competition in Tinga Tinga Land to find out who is going to be king in full swing. The wise old bird, Banjoko is sorting all the animals out, as ever!
- It’s from the same people who brought you “The Tweenies” live show and we all know how much the kiddies loved that
- There is singing and dancing a plenty, with a different mix of nursery rhymes and East African tales providing a rather original theme to the production
- Kids are encouraged to come in costumes, AND to bring their favourite animal, so its more than just a show – they really get to take part
- There are puppets…need I say more?
So go on – give the kids a chance to have a ball…and I bet you secretly want to go as well, don’t you?
Terms & Conditions:
How the Lion became king of Tinga Tinga Land: King really, me?
- This competition is open to residents of the UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man and Republic of Ireland aged 18 years or over, except for those associated with the production company, their families or anyone else associated with this competition.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All entries must be received by the advertised closing time date.
- One entrant shall win a family ticket comprising of either: 2 Adults & 2 Children or 1 Adult & 3 Children to a single performance on the UK Tour
- The winner may be required to take part in publicity.
- All prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives. The prize is subject to availability.
- Winners will be chosen at random through random.org and the winners will be notified as soon as possible after the draw.
- The winner will be contacted by e-mail, if they do not reply within 7 days another winner may be chosen.
- Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of the prizes impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter, and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- KiddyCharts is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication and adjudication of the competition. All other facilities connected with the provision of the prize are the responsibility of the Promoter.
- English law applies and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts shall prevail.
- The closing date for giveaway is 12.01am on 29/09/2012.
- By submitting an entry through Rafflecopter, all entrants are acknowledging and accept the terms and conditions for the giveaway.
- Entries using any software or automated process to make bulk entries will be disqualified; so don’t cheat!