Today we have a lovely afternoon tea mini hamper from Co-operative Food to giveaway worth £30, plus two adult tickets with £15 (kids under 12 go free) for the Foodies Festival on Clapham Common on 24th – 26th July. I would say this could well be a perfect combination for you all, to help bring summer in with a smile, and a rather nice slice of cake :-D You need to be quick on this one though as we are closing at 11.59pm on Monday 20th July, so there is enough time to be able to get your tickets to you for the weekend festival.
There is plenty to do at the event, including theatre’s with a number of different themes, from Cake and Bake to Children’s Cookery. Co-operative Food will also be there, to share their foodie ideas and treats with everyone too.
We are using Gleam for entries again, so please use the GLEAM widget or we can’t track your entries. The gleam widget below gives you a few more options for extra entries too; because we are all nice like that. Share your unique url on entry for extra chances to win if you friends enter through your link.
As already mentioned, this giveaway closes at 11.59pm on Monday 20th July. Our usual T&Cs apply to the giveaway too, so come along and have fun with us all. We have a lot of other open giveaways in the Summer Countdown; do check them out.
In addition, there are a couple of great activities published on the blog today too – so please check out the Victorian Tea Party, we may give you some great ideas for your afternoon tea hamper. We also have another colouring page too – this time a Shell multiple colouring page, which doubles up as great home made wrapping paper too.
- Only entries logged in the Gleam third party application above will be valid
- Tickets do not include the cost of travel
- Tickets are not exchangeable for other events, or for their face value
- There will be no alternative prize if the event cannot be attended on the dates given above
- You MUST reply on the 21st July with full address details to guarantee delivery of tickets before the date of the festival. All efforts will be made to contact you in time and to send the tickets out in reasonable time too, but the promoters can’t take responsibility for tickets not arriving in time for the event.
The is a sponsored post.