This is a sponsored giveaway.
We have the ultimate in gaming fun for the kids to giveaway on the blog today; all FIVE of the Bananagrams® range of games, so go on, give it a go, you never know it might be you that wins this amazing prize!
- Bananagrams® – the fast and fun anagram game that drives players bananas! Requiring no pencil, paper or board, The game comes in a small portable banana-shaped pouch and is perfect for ages 7-107
- Fruitominoes® – a classic fruity twist on the old Dominoes favourite. For dominoes fans age 5+
- Zip-It®- A high-speed word-race you can play any place! Be the first to zip to 10, then race all over again. Suitable from age 5+
- Appletters® – You can build yourself a fun “word worm” with this game. It’s perfect for early readers. Ideal for 5+ again.
- PAIRSinPEARS® – 8 educational activities + 2 juicy competitive games in 1! Grows with your family, from pre-reader stage all the way through adulthood. Aimed at 3+.
These are fun for both travel and home play, so should keep the kids entertained over the summer and beyond! There is a good deal of variety within this range, so you should be able to keep boredom at bay for kids aged 3 to teen. With the long school holidays looming, the Bananagrams range has something for all your little (and big!) ones, whether they’re playing inside with friends or siblings, out in the sunshine or during long car, plane or train journeys. All games come packed in their own perfectly portable pouch, making them ideal for day trips, holidays and visiting friends and family this summer.
Come join the fun, and enter with us today.
As with all our giveaways, you can share this giveaway with your friends, and if they enter you can more chances to win – up to another 10 entries, in fact! Just get the unique link when you have entered, and share it as much as you can.
If you wish to enter this giveaway, please read the KiddyCharts giveaway terms and conditions beforehand.
This giveaway is open to all UK residents over 18. The giveaway ends at 11.59pm on Friday 9th August.
This post contains affiliate links.