- How to wean baby from bottle to cup
- Why it is important to move your baby from a bottle
- What age it is sensible to do this
- What do you do if your child is a little older
- Is it wise to have a bottle in the bed?
- Do babies need a bottle at night-time before they go to bed?
Parenting Snapshots #10: How to wean baby from bottle to cup
The Parent Consultancy joining us to chat about how to wean baby from bottle to cup, as well as discussing moving a toddler from a bottle as well. We have chatted a fair bit about a number of topics recently in our hangouts, covering pacifier use, and night-tine potty training. Today we are touching on a slightly different subject from last week when we talked about weaning off the dummy. We cover weaning from the bottle instead. In this chat will will discuss:This week, as always, we have Kate Barlow from