Today we are launching our new series of hangouts Parenting Whine & Sympathy (#parentingwhine). We are just going to chat to other mums and dads about the things that drive our kids mad, so we won’t then need to reach for a glass of red later in the day….
Who has a fussy toddler? I know we all experience struggles with food, so the first hangout covered Fussy Eating with:
- Jayne Crammond from Mums the Word
- Caroline Job from Lunchbox World Blog
- Clare Nicholas from Emmy’s Mummy, and
- Jen Stanbrook from Love Chic Living.
It was a lively and helpful discussion, including ideas on helping with that fussy toddler:
- Interesting food for lunchboxes
- Encouraging your child to eat bread and sandwiches, and
- Trying to get your child to eat meat, and other “oddly” textured food.
So why not listen in to our chat, I am sure you will pick up a parenting tip or two for your fussy eaters!
Next week, we will have Beckie Whitehouse from Be Confident Coaching see if she can help a little more with some of these problems as well, so stay tuned.