This really lovely vanilla milkshake is ideal for time of the year and is very easy to make with the use of a blender. It’s so easy kids can make them with little adult supervision. As always, think of the age and how sensible your child is before you let them use the blender.
- 500ml of good quality vanilla ice cream
- 200ml of cold milk
- 2 drops of vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- To make, place all of the ingredients in the blender and mix until smooth.
- If a little thick in consistency more cold milk can be added.
- Pour in to glasses (or plastic glasses) and enjoy drinking with a straw.
- To add a little bit of yumminess you can add 3 Oreos to the mix in the blender. When poured in to the glasses crumble some Oreo crumbs on top of some squinty cream.
We hope you like this – it really is a lovely refreshing, drink that your kids will have fun doing themselves – simple glorious on a hot, sunny day.