Morrocan leg of lamb
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- ½ cup chopped parsley
- ¼ cup chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tablespoon prepared minced chilli
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup EASIYO Natural Yogurt
- Boned leg of lamb
- Peel, and finely chop the onions.
- Crush, and peel the garlic, chop finely.
- In a bowl, combine onion, garlic, cumin, chilli, coriander, parsley, lemon rind, juice and yoghurt together. Mix them well.
- Open out the lamb, and rub the mixture you have just made over the cut surface of the meat.
- Close up, and then rub more mixture outside of lamb.
- It is best to refrigerate overnight to let the herbs do their magic.
- Roast or barbecue at 180°C for 45 minutes to an hour, or until lamb is cooked to your preference and/or pack instructions.
- Slice thinly to serve.
Conversion: 1 metric cup = 250ml