Channel 4 are launching a new show next week – Bedtime Live - with Tanya Byron and and Jake Humphrey which aims to help the sleep deprived parents of the UK tackle and conquer their sleep related problems. The first show is on Tuesday 19th March at 8pm on Channel 4, and Tanya will be using Google+ hangouts to connect with parents in their homes.
My kids, Chatterbox (7) and Stuntboy (5) have both experienced moments when sleep wasn’t ideal. We have stuck to our guns in the philosophy we have about sleep, and used our personalised reward charts managing to keep sleep deprivation at bay *smug face.*
In the run up to the show, KiddyCharts will be hosting a hangout with another four parent bloggers to discuss their sleep challenges, and give us, and YOU, the opportunity to ask questions which will then be passed on to Dr Byron. She may then be able to answer those questions live on the show. In addition, you can ask through Google+ using the #Bedtimelive hashtag.
The hangout will be at 2pm on Tuesday 19th March on the KiddyCharts Google Plus Page – so why not listen in, and ask the questions you have always wanted to ask, and keep those bedtime blues away!
On the hangout will be:
- Fiona Cambouropoulos, from Coombe Mill
- Christine Mosler, from Thinly Spread
- Susanne Remic, from Ghostwriter Mummy
- Rosie Shelley, who blogs at Rosie Scribble and is the Parenting Community Manager with Google UK, and
- Me of course from Stickers, Stars and Smiles (my personal blog) and KiddyCharts, obviously!
So come along – join in the fun!