Thanks goodness that we have discovered Kids Pass, as it appears that I have created a monster….
Obviously not literally, though when 6pm comes, and the after school meltdowns begin, there is the potential for things to get distinctly monstrous…
My kids seem to expect us to do something EVERY DAY – I think perhaps that I have tried to “make up” for working for their formative ways a little bit too much… That’ll be the mummy guilt then, right? That means that days out with the kids have to be planned in advance, have to be sorted otherwise there is the potential for monstrous breakdowns.
But, this need to plan days out with the kids doesn’t do great things for one’s bank account, as there aren’t as many free things out there, and the kids seem to want to do stuff that cause my credit card to run and hide in the back of my wallet – immediately. Not to mention the expression on the face of the other half after a holiday *ouch*
Imagine my joy when I discovered that there is a site I can join for just a pound and help save some of those valuable pennies: Membership to a days out website called Kids Pass.
Benefits of Kids Pass to families
Overall, there is a lot to be gained from signing up to Kids Pass and sign up only costs £1 with KiddyCharts:
- You get 40% off cinema tickets nationwide, for seven days a week, and that includes the adults too,
- Kids will eat free at loads of restaurants, including Giraffe Hard Rock Café, Handmade Burger Co., and many others nationwide,
- There is a staggering 57% off family days out across the UK,
- You can save on your holidays too, as well as 25% on Virgin Experience Days,
- You even save up to 60% on theatre tickets as well,
- You only need one Kids Pass for everyone in your household, and finally
- Offers can be redeemed online or via the app.
The site is totally, and utterly amazing, and gives lots of wonderful ideas for kids days out too… in other words, why wouldn’t you give it a try for your pound? Don’t buy that Mars Bar, buy this instead and it’ll go a lot further in making you feel better for longer! ;-)
Usually Kids Pass membership costs £75 for a year, but we are giving you 60 days for just A POUND, yes that’s right a £1. You can cancel anytime in those 60 days, but you will also be auto enrolled if you don’t cancel, and get the remainder of the year for only £29.99 which is a massive saving on the usual full membership.
All you have to do is sign up on Kids Pass membership pages, and you get access to loads of different offers from across the UK, which can even be narrowed down by location. This makes it uber easy for holidays, and working out if that local attraction has an offer on at the moment. There is also an app as well, so that when you are out and about with the kids, you can check Kids Pass and find out if there are any attractions that you get reductions on nearby. You do need to sign up for membership of course to start saving.
Kids Pass offers
It doesn’t just work for theme park based days out with the kids either; there are play centres on there, bowling, restaurants, and even water parks and swimming pools too. That means that you can manage to entertain them all day outside the house.
For some of the restaurants, the kids can even eat for free….
Believe me, we all know how important it is to get out the house in the holidays, or anytime you need a break from the constant whining, oops sorry, I mean the strains of being a mother in one’s own home….
Some of the great offers I have seen on there is the past include:
- Kids eat free at restaurants nationwide; now we’d all like that wouldn’t we, check out the offers and the chains that this is valid for too,
- 2 for 1 at Drayton Manor; my kids loved it here when we went – a must for all Thomas fans in particular,
- 20% off Crealy; there is a Crealy in both Devon and Cornwall and we have been to both of them, I wish we had had this when we were in Cornwall this summer…,
- Kids go FREE at the Blue Planet Aquarium in Chester,
- Up to 50% of bowling; with Ten Pin Bowling. This is a great wet weather activity, and sadly we always need to be mindful of that in this part of the world, don’t we?
It is only a pound, so why not give it a try – what have you got to loose – sign up now for 60 days and try it out, and if it doesn’t work for you, you can just cancel it.
This post contains affiliate links.