Children are Unique..
...so KiddyCharts are too.
We offer photo personalised:
- Reward and Chore charts; pick the behaviours and chores that suit your child,
- Progress charts,
- Care planner charts, and
- 5-a-day charts for healthy eating.
Each chart is as wonderfully individual as the child they are for; helping tackle parenting challenges head on. Print now, or we ship globally (FREE UK delivery). Charts from only £2.99 each; down to 50p with a gold subscription..
Behind today’s advent calendar door is the chance to win a £75 voucher from Lights4fun! This online retailer stocks spectacularly decorative indoor and outdoor lighting for the home, which the whole family is sure to love, so make sure you enter the competition and get tweeting! What would you do … Continued
Other recent content
If you’re looking for a great way to use some of those precious digital photos stored on your computer and want a unique Christmas gift, help is at hand on the seventh day of our advent calendar. We have two Love2Read personalised books to give away today Children’s publisher … Continued
Have you taken a peek out in the garden just recently? Have you spotted any robins perched on your fence or trees. We’ve had the perfect weather just recently for these little birds to make an appearance. Have your little ones had the opportunity to see one? If not, let … Continued
From the age of about 12 years old, I’ve worn a “mask”, initially influenced by peer pressure, music and people in the public eye. Every day, without fail, the mask goes on – the mascara, the eye liner, the lipstick. Concealer too but not foundation so the “mask” has never … Continued
Holly coloring pages are the next available to download in Day 6 of our Christmas free coloring pages extravaganza. If you have older children who need to unwind after their busy week of school, what better way to chill than to sit down with their colors and decorate the holly. … Continued
As I write this we are settling into our new lives as a family of five. We welcomed baby Amy into our family earlier this month and I am now Mummy to three children under five. Yes three children under five! Eeeek. So how did we prepare our children for … Continued
The third in our Christmas series of free coloring pages on the blog for all you to print out for your little darlings, are our Santa coloring pages. We know that it is 3 weeks away yet before Santa does finally arrive, but ask your child what they think Santa … Continued
It is not easy to stop thumb sucking. We have gone through stopping thumb sucking with my beloved Stuntboy. He got into the habit because of reflux when he was little, and he always looked so cute….I didn’t want to stop him. Boy did I make my own bed…. *ahem* … Continued
No more wee – yeah! This week we are chatting about imaginative play with your kids. It has been in the news recently about how important it is to play with our children. More specifically, how that parents, fathers in particular, aren’t sure how to “do” imaginative play effectively. I … Continued
Most Popular Posts
- i'd buy my little boy a small fish tank :)
- I would buy the following; Rosewood Jolly Moggy Bamboo Radiator Bed, Danish Design Cosy Cream Fleece Cat Bed, 2x Bob Martin Flea & Tick Spot on for Cats & Kittens, 2x Classic Superdish Cat Bowl, 2x Armitage Good Girl Christmas Cat Stocking, Hem & Boo Blue Camo Snap Free Cat Collar, Hem & Boo Pink Camo Snap Free Cat Collar, Armitage Large Cat Litter Tray, Bob Martin Cat Litter Tray Liners and Purr & Simple Pellet Formula Cat Litter - 3.63kg :) x
- Twinkling polar bear rope light silloheute
- I LOVE the wooden fishing game & think my hubby and son would have lots of fun playing with it :) x
- I love the Set Of 3 LED Illuminated Clear Crackled Glass Ball Lights By Lumineo :) x